Privacy statement Dotec
Dotec, located at De Wielen 9 8502 TK Joure The Netherlands, is responsible for the process of personal data, which is shown in this privacy statement. Your privacy is extremely important for Dotec. That is why we keep us on the relevant laws and regulations about privacy, including the General Data Protection Regulation, this means that we:
- Make our purposes clear, before we process your personal data by this privacy statement.
- Save as less possible personal data and solely data which is needed for our purposes.
- Ask explicit permission for the process of your personal data, might it be necessary.
- Take necessary security measures to protect your personal data. We lay the same obligations to partners which are processing personal data for us.
- Respect your rights, for example the right of access, correction of erasing of your personal data at Dotec.
- Website: www.dotec.nl
- Address: De Wielen 9 8502 TK Joure The Netherlands
- Phone number: +31 513 480 800
Personal data which we are processing
Dotec processes your personal data because you make use of our services or because you provide your data yourself. Below you can find an overview of personal data which we process:
- Sur- and lastname
- Address details
- Phone number
- Email address
- Data about your surfing behaviour throughout the website
- Internet browser and type of device
- Product technical information which fasten the ordering process
Which purpose and on what basis we are processing personal data
Dotec processes your personal data for the next purposes:
- Sending of informative newsletters and mails
- To call or mail you if it is necessary to perform our services
- To deliver goods or services
- To analyse your behaviour on the website and therefore improve our website and the demand of products and services based on your preferences.
How long do we save personal data
Dotec saves your personal data no longer than the realisation of the purposes. We manage for the following categories the next retention period.
- Contact details and technical information: after go on the quote the personal data will be converted to an intern system. To keep contact with you. If there is a no go on the quote the personal data will be deleted.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Dotec shares only personal data with third parties when it is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to meet to a legal obligation.
Cookies, or comparable techniques which we use
Also on this website cookies will be placed by third parties. This are for example advertisers or social media companies. Below an overview:
- Google Analytics: an analytical cookie which measures website traffic. Retentiod period: 2 years.
Insights in, change or deleting data
You have the right to get insights, make corrections or delete your personal data. You can do this via the personal settings of your account. Besides that, you have the right to withdraw or to object your permission for processing personal data by Dotec. You have also the right of personal data transfer. This means that you can make a request of to send a computer file which we have of you to you or another company mentioned by you. Do you want to make use of the right of object or transfer personal data, send a detailed request to email@example.com. To make sure the request is done by yourself, we kindly ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity. Make sure all personal information (Photo, number, Citizen service number) except your sur- and lastname are made black. This for the protection of your privacy. Dotec wants to inform you, you have the possibility to make a complaint at the national supervisor, the Authority Personal Data (https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons). Dotec tries to respond as quickly as possible, but certainly within 4 weeks’ time.
How we secure personal data
Dotec takes the protection of your seriously and takes appropriate regulations to prevent misuse, lose, unauthorized access, unwanted publicity and unauthorized modification. If you have the idea that your personal is not secured well or if there are clues of misuse. Please contact our customer service or firstname.lastname@example.org